We are committed to respecting and protecting your personal information.
The Data Protection Act
Any information you provide will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We have a legal duty to protect any information collected from you.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means (for example by emailing us)
- information that you provide when you complete online surveys, for example parent surveys
- information about your use of our site, using cookies
We may gather information by using cookies. You can read more about what cookies are, how we use them and how you can manage cookies on our Cookies page.
Visiting the Regent House School website from another site
When you are directed to the Regent House School website from another site, Regent House School may receive personal information relating to you from the other site(s). You should read the privacy policies for these sites, as these will govern the use of any personal information that you provide and which is then provided to Regent House School.
Linking to another site
How we use the information we collect
We may use your personal information:
- to provide you with information that you request from us
- to inform you about changes to our website or services
- to analyse and improve the services offered on our website