Regent House is a school with high expectations for all, where the school community is challenged to aspire to excellence in an inclusive, supportive and respectful environment.
To promote high achievement, we have a rigorous assessment and reporting cycle that analyses pupil performance approximately every 8-10 weeks. Our Heads of Department have carefully designed these informative assessments and continually review what is being taught, to better inform everyone on pupil performance.
Where pupils require additional support, our extensive mentoring programme guides those pupils towards their goals in partnership with their teachers and parents.
|% Achieving 3+ A levels at Grades A - C||60||74||74||84|
|% Achieving 2+ A levels at Grades A - E||98||100||100||100|
Public Examination Results 2016-17
- At A level, 36 students gained at least 3 A grades and 9 students attained at least 4 A grades
- At AS level, 44 students gained at least 3 A grades with 30 students attaining 4 A grades
- 84% of GCE A level students achieved 3+ A levels at grades A*-C
- 100% of GCE A level students achieved A*- B in Art, Drama, German and Music
- 100% of GCE A level students achieved A*- C in Further Mathematics, Geography, Health & Social Care, Applied ICT, Journalism, Politics, Psychology, Religious Studies, Spanish and Technology
Individual Pupil Success 2016-17
Three of our pupils excelled within the 2017 CCEA A Level examinations and were placed in the top 3 highest achieving pupils in individual subjects. In Journalism, Charlotte was placed first in Northern Ireland and Victoria was placed second. In Biology, Rachel was placed second.